The Health Store are excited to announce an exclusive partnership with The College of Natural Medicine (CNM)
The College of Naturopathic Medicine is Ireland’s largest and longest established training provider for Nutrition Courses, Herbal Medicine Courses and Acupuncture Courses with colleges in Dublin, Cork and Galway. CNM has additional colleges throughout the UK, Finland and USA.
Their goal is to offer courses with a holistic naturopathic approach and focus on practical applications. CNM courses have been carefully designed to incorporate scientific understanding of the human body with traditional, natural methods of healthcare.
The courses focus on the application of the primary principles of naturopathic medicine:
- Vis Medicatrix Naturae – The healing power of nature. There is a ‘vital force’ or ‘life force’ which given the right conditions, will self-heal or self-correct.
- Prevention is preferable to cure.
- The root (underlying cause) of dysfunction is identified and treated, not symptoms.
- The whole person is treated – physically and emotionally.
- Health is much greater than just absence of infirmity – it should be abundant vitality.
- The person is treated, not the disease, and each individual is unique and responds in a different way.
Great news - The Health Store is now on Pointy! Find a full range of the products we stock via the Pointy App: pointy.com/download"